Pricing and More Info
As professional tattoo Artists it is our mission to provide a safe and educated service. Under moral restrictions and procedures that have been created by health services in which we are licensed under ( in combination with sterile procedure ) are guidelines for design and structure of a tattoo as well. These rules are implemented for the client’s benefit and durability of the tattoo. If any of these are strongly requested by the client that we feel will have a negative out come, we fully hold the right to deny any design or clients.
Please bring your State or Federal issued ID with you for every appointment.
we accept payment in Cash.
The shop has an $80 Minimum.
Please contact the artists directly via email for specific pricing!
-Drawing– $50.00 non-refundable yet deductible fee if you want to see your sketch and layout before making an appointment. This covers the design, not a finished drawing necessarily, we prepare differently for each different style. You do not need this necessarily to book an appointment, we sometimes will even suggest it.
-Tattoo Appointment Retainer- $200.00 non-refundable to hold the scheduled appointment. (drawing fee will be included in this deposit) deducted from the FINAL session)
-All Deposits will be deducted from Final appointment .
-We will send a deposit request please do not send on your own;)
How to book appointments
On our contact page there are detailed guidelines for emailing us to set up your appointment.
The reason we set these guidelines is to streamline the process of setting up an appointment or consultation so that a back and forth communication doesn't delay your appointment, and we can set you up swiftly!
There is a parking lot on the East side of the shop which has $5 all day parking.
On the street is 2 hour paid parking
Parking on the street is free after 5PM.
Outside of booking an appointment with us we also offer consultation days where our artist set time aside to talk with you and plan out your next piece! This On this day: You will be able to talk with me personally with me about your tattoo idea, any other questions relating to and schedule your tattoo appointment or draw review. No appointment necessary.
Every tattoo is custom to the client and so is the after care. if uncertain please feel free to contact me with your questions. here are some general simple steps to ensure your safety and proper healing of your new tattoo.
1. Your new tattoo is considered an open wound in my book for at least one month. should be washed everyday at least three times a day with an antimicrobial or antibacterial soap that has no fragrances, dyes or perfumes.
Wash your hands before and after every time you touch your new tattoo.
2. Depending on the tattoo we will recommend either a virgin food grade Coconut oil or a product called Armor Gel for the first 2-3 days 3 times a day.(you will use the smallest amount, take a tea spoon amount and gently massage into the tattoo, blot with a clean paper towel any excess).
3. On day 3-4 switch to a non scented lotion.
Pick, or scrub your new tattoo. Expose it to the sun for long durations. Touch with dirty hands. Soak in tub or pool. Animal dander, scratches, exfoliation, tight clothing, or being suffocated.
If there are complications due to not following your custom after care, my guarantee in voided and the most current hourly rate will be implemented.
Safety and Comfort
- Make sure to be well rested, fed, and hydrated before tattoo appointment. we suggest bringing a small snack such as candy or sports bar for long (3 to 4 hour) sitting tattoos.
- Wear appropriate clothing so we may access the area to be tattooed.
- No sunburns please. If you have psoriasis, skin lesions, or any skin anomalies the tattoo procedure cannot proceed until the skin is clear and all around healthy condition.
– we do not tattoo pregnant or nursing women, nor anyone in a current state of weakened health.
- If you are allergic to latex no worries!… we use only non powered nitrile gloves.
-Inform me If you have any specific allergies or if you are on any medications (such as blood thinners).
- we use Organic Vegan Friendly Inks and am also 100% disposable.
- we use only the best hand crafted American made Tattoo Machines (rotary & coil).
we guarantee all work up to one year if properly maintained and if after care was carried out to my instructions (if there are corrections to be made due to improper care, my hourly rate will be applied). It is as important to me to have your tattoo looking its best as much as it is to you.